ePrint Setup for Deskjet 3810(123.hp.com/dj 3810)
ePrint is a free web based service that allows you to print over internet. Regardless of where you are, you can print the pages from any location. To utilize this feature, you need the email ID of 123.hp.com deskjet 3810 printer and can print the pages from any location.
- The free web service is called an eprint service is permission printing from any place to your printer.
- Sent the email and attach your selected photo or document to your printer email address is that will to enable web service printing.
- The driver or software download is not necessary to required using the eprint.
- Install hp dj3810 printer setup is provides to the web service in user with mobile printing.
- The user can control and manage the access to printing. The feature is permission you to sign in and view the print job status.
Steps to setup Deskjet 3810 ePrint
- Turn on the printer, load paper in the tray and upload the ink cartridges.
- Switch on the Web Services and click Print or Print Info.
- Search for HP ePrint email address from the list of options available on the screen.
- Compose an email and send it to printer’s email address.
To find the printer’s email address in dj3810
- You have to select the ePrint option from the printer home screen.
- Select the Web Services setting.
- From the list of options, select Display Email address option.
- Create an email with a document and send it to the printer’s email address.
Customizing the email address for the setup
- Utilize the ePrint option from the printer’s control panel.
- Click on Yes and go through the on-screen instructions.
- Sign-up for ePrint account and make use of the instructions displayed to print the ePrint information page.
Turning off ePrint
- Using the Web Services Settings, you can turn off the ePrint. Utilize the ePrint option, pick Web Services setup and select Turn Off to display the ePrint service.