How to find WPS Pin on Deskjet Printer
WPS is a wireless printing feature that enables you to print documents without staying near the device. WPS PIN is a secure way of connecting to a printer by entering a PIN number for verification.
Follow the steps given below to find the PIN in easy steps
- Switch on the wireless router and check if the activity light is blinking or not.
- Turn on the deskjet printer and enable the Wi-Fi feature.
- Tap on the Wireless Settings on the printer control panel.
- Select the WPS option.
- Tap on PIN Setup and choose your wifi network from the list.
- Enter the password and wait for the verification process to complete.
- Tap OK once the connection is established.
- Print a Network Configuration page.
Follow the instruction given below:
1. Turn ON the router. Before starting this function, make sure your deskjet printer has the WPS feature. Press the WPS icon which is on the rear of the router and wait till it turns ON.
2. Turn ON the PC and connect it to your wifi network. If you are a windows user, click on currently connected to option on the right corner of the window.
3. Choose your wifi network from the available list of networks. Right-click on it and select Status. In the next display, tap on the Details option and save the IP address.
4. Launch your web browser. Enter the IP address in the search box and click on the search. Enter your id and password as prompted and log in to your account.
5. Select the WPS option after you log in to your account and save the PIN. Now, Turn ON the deskjet printer enables the wifi feature on the printer’s control panel.
6. Open the Wi-Fi Settings menu. In the next dialog box, select WPS. Select PIN Setup in the next step.
7. Select your wireless router from the list of the available network around you and tap on it. The deskjet printer will prompt you to enter the password, use the on-screen keyboard to feed the PIN.
8. Tap OK and wait till the network connection is established. Add the deskjet printer in your Devices and Printers list, check if you have the necessary driver and software installed on your desktop.
9. Make sure that you have the latest version of the driver. You can download the latest version of driver from the Internet.
10. With WPS, you can print from any computer or mobile that is connected to the same network. Open a file or picture and tap on the Print icon from your compatible device.
Are you looking any other printer connectivity solution or any printer setup guidelines, or to troubleshooting problem please visit www.123hp-com-deskjet.com to get full printer setup.
Toll Free Number
Pick the phone and dial @ 1-866-268-8890
Fix Your deskjet printer queries 123.hp.com
kick start with Manual tool
123 HP Deskjet WPS Pin for HP Printer
WPS PIN Related Searches:
- Enter wps pin for printer
- Find wps pin on hp printer
- Find wps pin on printer
- Finding wps pin on printer
- Get wps pin for hp printer
- How do i find wps pin on hp printer
- How to find the wps pin on a hp printer
- How to find the wps pin on my hp printer
- How to find wps pin
- Where is wps pin on hp printer
- How to find wps pin for hp printer
- How to find wps pin for printer
- How to find wps pin on hp printer
- How to find wps pin on printer
- How to get the wps pin for printer
- How to get wps pin for hp printer
- How to get wps pin on hp printer
- Where can i find the wps pin on my hp printer?
- Where do you find wps pin on hp printer?
- Where is the wps pin on my hp printer
- hp printer where to find wps pin
- hp printer wps pin
- hp wps pin
- Pin for hp printer
- What is a wps pin for hp printer?
- What is the wps pin for my printer
- What is wps pin for hp printer
- What is wps pin on printer
- What’s a wps pin on printer?
- Where is the wps pin located on my hp printer?
- Where is the wps pin on hp printer